Нашел дешевый вариант FTDI VNC2 - Vinculum-II:
- Dual USB 2.0 Host / Slave controller.
- Embedded 16-bit Harvard architecture MCU core, with 256KBytes of Flash memory and 16Kbytes RAM.
- 2 x Full-Speed / Low-speed USB 2.0 ports supporting Host or Slave operation.
- Programmable UART interface, supports up to 6MBaud transfers.
8-bit wide FIFO interface.
- 2 x SPI slave interfaces, 1 x SPI master interface.
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) interface.
- 4 channel DMA controller, and general purpose timers.
- Support for reduced power modes.
- Multiple packages size options (32-/48-/64-pin QFN and LQFP packages).
- Backwards compatible with VNC1L with 48-pin LQFP package.
RoHS compliant, and extended temperature support (-40°C to +85°C).
- Enhanced features with Vinculum Software Tool Suite
- Based on royalty-free flexible ‘C’ based Integrated Development Environment.
- Includes compiler, drivers and RTOS kernel to support user firmware development.
- Debug interface for real-time hardware based code debug.
- Pre-compiled libraries for several USB classes including FAT file system support.